User account "DaNASCAT" is not registered.
Hi there, I'm Tim "Too Many Nicknames To Reference Them All Here" Quievryn and I'm proud to be one of your staff members here at Fandom. I have been working on the technical aspect of community management at Fandom since October 2009 after coming over from Wikipedia and The Third Turn, where I continue to contribute and do research.
Part of what I love about Fandom is the fact that I get to have some interesting technical and social conversations with users everyday - nothing quite going back and forth between discussions about semantic infrastructure and the latest episode of Fringe to diagnosing a CSS error and back to learning about how to customize my Canon t3i.
That said, with all these discussions I have every day, I may not be able to get back to you in a very expedient matter (but I will try, I promise). However, here are some handy-dandy links if you are looking for specific areas of help:
- Special:Contact - Where you can make requests to have things added to your wiki and for consultation on wiki leadership issues.
- The FANDOM User Support Forum - A great base of user knowledge that can help you customize your wiki's templates and JS.
- Help Pages - General documentation about the features we have here on Fandom.
- Adoptions - If you've stumbled across a wiki that really interests you but there aren't any admins, you can request to adopt it.
- Fandom Staff Blog - Product announcements and other important news.
- Admin Tools Wiki - A great community dedicated to helping admins add scripts and tools to their wiki.
- XKCD - If you just need to laugh. Hint: I am veritable fountain of corny jokes.
Otherwise, if you're still looking for help or are interested in talking with someone who shares your interests - hiking, photography, reading, indie rock, linguistics, and fighting the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids - leave a message on my Message Wall or Talk Page!