Baby Newton is the 9th Baby Einstein video. It was released in September 12, 2002.
- Isaac the lion Vivaldi The Duck Harry The Hippo Penelope The Penguin And Monet The Zebra draws a clown that you're gonna see Later in the video.
- Title Screen.
- I Know My Shapes
- Pavlov the dog Sidney The Squirrel Betsy The Cow Bonkers The Frog Flossy The Flamingo And Jane The Monkey rolls the polka dotted balls, then he's ambushed by a barrage of them.
- CGI Clown walks to a purple circle, using it to spin around on his hip.
- Music Video: Circles.
- The blue CGI Crayon swings on a rope, it falls down and runs away from the rope.
- Vivaldi The Duck Draws A Circle (Mode 2 Grow With Me Only)
- Isaac the lion Soapy The Bear Stripes The Tiger Roary The Lion Zorra The Lion Beethoven The Giraffe Galileo The Kangaroo And Georgia The Giraffe fixes a broken square.
- CGI clown walks to a green square, like a jack-in-the-box, turns the wind-up and another clown pops out of it.
- Music Video: Squares.
- The red CGI crayon uses a black CGI crayon to draw a hole on the ground, then they both dive into it.
- Monet The Zebra Draws A Square (Mode 2 Grow With Me Only)
- Quacker The Duck Lizzy The Tiger Randy The Raccoon Neptune The Turtle Oliver The Octopus And Monet The Zebra sees the green circle bounce on a sky background. Quacker tries to stretch the green circle into an oval, then he fails two times. Glasses ducks And Stripey The Zebra comes to Quacker And Monet then he comes to help him then they both make the green circle into an oval.
- CGI clown walks to a yellow oval mirror, combing the hair five times,
- Music Video: Ovals.
- The green CGI crayon does a tap dance, then the cane pulls him off screen.
- Neighton The Horse Mozart The Koala Andy The Panda Wellington Van Cow Bard The Dragon And Vincent Van Goat walks to a door prop. he looks at it, but nobody is there. then hearing a doorbell. He opens the door, and it couldn't see anybody there. He leaves but hears a knock again, looking at the door, POW! In your face! Baby MacDonald Wanda The Clownfish Nathan The Horse Mimi The Monkey Zorra The Lion And Bard The Dragon runs in with noisemaker and party hat, followed by Pavlov the dog Ryan The Rhino Gutteral The Kangaroo Ollie The Otter Bella The Cat Bubba The Bluebird And Monet The Zebra with a pinwheel, then Isaac the lion Soapy The Bear Stripes The Tiger Randy The Raccoon Beethoven The Giraffe And Noah The Elephant With purple streamers and the duck wearing sunglasses And Vivaldi The Duck, Neighton Mozart Andy Wellington bare And Vincent closes the door, happy running away.
- CGI clown walks to red rectangle, opening the songbook, playing "London Bridge" and said hey that wasn’t so bad, then he plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" rather known as the ABC song and Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Music Video: Rectangles.
- The wind-up blue, suitcase walks, then stops, then it walking.
- The orange CGI crayon plays chase with a yellow CGI crayon one.
- Isaac the lion Randy The Raccoon Penelope The Penguin Harry The Hippo Otto The Owl Nathan The Horse Fregley The Pig Roger The Rooster Bard The Dragon Oliver The Octopus And Vivaldi The Duck walks to a gold glitter background. He tries to blow at it three times. When it didn't go away he uses a mini pink fan to a gold glitter triangle.
- CGI clown walks to a blue musical triangle, playing it with a stick.
- Music Video: Triangles.
- The yellow CGI crayon jumps on a purple pogo stick.
- Noah The Elephant Draws A Triangle (Mode 2 Grow With Me Only)
- Shapes review.
- I Know My Shapes (Reprise)
- Shapes knock down, laughing again, blinking twice.
- Closing credits
- Also, in October 30, 2004, Jack Moss from 2002 version singing is replaced by Callie Moore singing instead.
- Some things in this Movie are on the Numbers and shapes discovery cards.
- This was Baby MacDonald's first appearance, he'd later appear in Beethoven, Galileo, Numbers Nursery, First Sounds, Mozart 2008, she would also have a video named after him hosted by no other than his dad Wellington
- This is the first video to have no kids.
- In Video Tutorial, they didn't have Bard on the screen from the VHS version.
- On the back of the cover, there's some pictures with Isaac the lion with some crayons before starting to draw a clown, then a CGI Clown with some shapes, and the Quercetti Kaleidogears toy [replaced with Porcupine Walker toy by Petra Toys].
- This Is The Second Video To Use Vivaldi’s Music. The First Is Neighbourhood Animals.
- Issac The Lion [host, rectangle, triangle and square sketch]
- Gregory the Foal [rectangle sketch]
- Baby MacDonald [rectangle sketch]
- Duckie's Dad [oval and rectangle sketch]
- Quacker the Duck [oval sketch]
- Brown Pavlov 1.0 [circle and rectangle sketch]
- Benjamin The CGI Shape Clown [as a human]
- CGI Crayons [blue, green, black, red, yellow, orange]
- CGI Shape Singers [I Know My Shapes sketch]
- circle - hula hoop
- square - jack-in-the-box
- oval - mirror
- rectangle - songbook
- triangle - musical instrument
- Play Ball! - circle
- Under Construction - square
- Duck Friends - oval
- Knock, Knock! Who's There? - rectangle
- Hidden Triangle - triangle
Deleted Scenes Edit
- Drawing A Circle
- Drawing A Square
- Drawing An Oval
- Drawing A Rectangle
- Drawing A Triangle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.