Baby Newton is the 9th Baby Einstein video. It was released on March 12th, 2002.
Segments[edit | edit source]
- Isaac the lion draws a clown that you're gonna see Later in the video.
- Title Screen.
- Diggin on James Brown
- Pavlov the dog rolls the polka dotted balls, then he's ambushed by a barrage of them.
- CGI Clown walks to a purple circle, using it to spin around on his hip.
- Music Video: Circles.
- The blue CGI Crayon swings on a rope, it falls down and runs away from the rope.
- Isaac the lion Monet fixes a broken square.
- CGI clown walks to a green square, like a jack-in-the-box, turns the wind-up and another clown pops out of it.
- Music Video: Squares.
- The red CGI crayon uses a black CGI crayon to draw a hole on the ground, then they both dive into it.
- Quacker The Duck sees the green circle bounce on a sky background. Quacker tries to stretch the green circle into an oval, then he fails two times. Glasses ducks comes to Quacker then he comes to help him then they both make the green circle into an oval.
- CGI clown walks to a yellow oval mirror, combing the hair five times,
- Music Video: Ovals.
- The green CGI crayon does a tap dance, then the cane pulls him off screen.
- Gregory the Foal walks to a door prop. he looks at it, but nobody is there. then hearing a doorbell. He opens the door, and it couldn't see anybody there. He leaves but hears a knock again, looking at the door, POW! In your face! Baby MacDonald runs in with noisemaker and party hat, followed by Pavlov the dog, with a pinwheel, then Isaac the lion, With purple streamers and the duck wearing sunglasses. Greg closes the door, happy running away.
- CGI clown walks to red rectangle, opening the songbook, playing "London Bridge" and said hey that wasn’t so bad, then he plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" rather known as the ABC song and Baa Baa Black Sheep.
- Music Video: Rectangles.
- The wind-up blue, suitcase walks, then stops, then it walking.
- The orange CGI crayon plays chase with a yellow CGI crayon one.
- Isaac the lion walks to a gold glitter background. He tries to blow at it three times. When it didn't go away he uses a mini pink fan to a gold glitter triangle.
- CGI clown walks to a blue musical triangle, playing it with a stick.
- Music Video: Triangles.
- The yellow CGI crayon jumps on a purple pogo stick.
- Shapes review.
- I Know My Shapes by Jack Moss/Callie Moore again.
- Shapes knock down, laughing again, blinking twice.
- Closing credits
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Also, in October 30, 2004, Jack Moss from 2002 version singing is replaced by Callie Moore singing instead.
- Some things in this Movie are on the Numbers and shapes discovery cards.
- This was Baby MacDonald's first appearance, she'd later appear in Beethoven, Neptune, Galileo, Numbers Nursery, MacDonald, Da Vinci, Noah, Wordsworth, On The Go, Meet The Orchestra, First Moves, First Signs, Discovering Shapes, First Sounds, and Mozart 2008, she would also have a video named after her hosted by no other than her dad Wellington
- This is the first video to have no kids, but only CGI with clown and crayons.
- In Video Tutorial, they didn't have Bard on the screen from the VHS version.
- These CGI Crayons have ten, and they have five shapes.
- On the back of the cover, there's some pictures with Isaac the lion with some crayons before starting to draw a clown, then a CGI Clown with some shapes, and the Quercetti Kaleidogears toy [replaced with Porcupine Walker toy by Petra Toys].
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Issac The Lion [host, rectangle, triangle and square sketch]
- Gregory the Foal [rectangle sketch]
- Baby MacDonald [rectangle sketch]
- Duckie's Dad [oval and rectangle sketch]
- Quacker the Duck [oval sketch]
- Brown Pavlov 1.0 [circle and rectangle sketch]
- Benjamin The CGI Shape Clown [as a human]
- CGI Crayons [blue, green, black, red, yellow, orange]
- CGI Shape Singers [I Know My Shapes sketch]
Shapes[edit | edit source]
- circle - hula hoop
- square - jack-in-the-box
- oval - mirror
- rectangle - songbook
- triangle - musical instrument
Puppet Shows[edit | edit source]
- Play Ball! - circle
- Under Construction - square
- Duck Friends - oval
- Knock, Knock! Who's There? - rectangle
- Hidden Triangle - triangle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.