Ages and Stages is a Baby Einstein video released on August 21st, 2003-2004.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Ages and Stages is a video you and your baby can "count on." Silly puppet shows, playful children, colorful toys, and Classical Music by Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach, Beethoven, and Tchaikovsky expose your baby to numbers from 1 to 10, counting, and explanation. Also, Nancy Cartwright and Linda Larkin stop by to sing "That's My Number," a groovy funk jazz tune.
Puppets[edit | edit source]
- Galileo the Kangaroo
- Neptune the Turtle
- Drew the Duck
- Pavlov the Dog (Privett form, with red/purple collar)
- Noah the Elephant
- Isaac the Lion
- Jane the Monkey
"Ages and Stages" Kids[edit | edit source]
Classical Music by[edit | edit source]
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky
- Antonio Vivaldi
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This video features guest appearances by Nancy Cartwright and Linda Larkin, especially when it comes to "That's My Number."
- Since 2003, most credits at the end of Baby Einstein's learning videos feature recommended gifts to buy if your baby loved the video. This one features the "Discover & Play™ Teether Book - Numbers" and the Travelling Flash Cards.
- The video was dubbed in Spanish.
- This video is similar to Numbers Nursery (also released in 2003), except that it teaches numbers up to 10.
- This video features a new original song, "That's My Number," a jazzy soul funk song sung by Nancy Cartwright (The Simpsons) and Linda Larkin (Aladdin), which is about counting.
- There is a goof up in the video where someone off the set accidentally makes a small clattering noise.